There are 3 suggested methods for creating a pony tail, all methods assume you have one fully functional hand.
- Method 1 – for people who have some form of upper limb functionality.
- Method 2 – for people who have limited upper limb functionality.
- Method 3 – for people with two hands
It will take a bit of practice, but you should be able to use the 1-UP© Hair Tie to create:
* Top of the Head Ponytails – do these steps with your head upside down
* Back of the head Ponytails – do these steps holding your head upright
* Side Ponytails – do these steps with your head held upright and tilted sideways
* No Ponytail – the 1-UP© can also be used as a headband
* Pig Tails/Bunches
! For High Ponytails it works best if you hold your head upside down
! For lower Ponytails it works better holding your head upright
!! WARNING !! As the 1-UP© is made of elastic and solid objects, there is a risk of eye or facial injuries if it is used incorrectly. Please ensure you retain hold of the hair tie while creating a pony tail. Compartment Seventy6 shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage or injury resulting from use of the 1-UP©.
I have tried to write the instructions as simply and logically as possible. If you find they do not make sense, please see the collection of demonstration videos created.